3/24/2009

A Daily Laugh

       As part of my attempt to be green, I have been buying ever-bigger sizes of items frequently used in our home.  One of my purchases has been a massive bottle of Tom's shampoo. The bottle is so big that it's a little hard to pick it up in one hand, especially when that hand (and/or the bottle) is wet. 
       So every day, Tom drops the bottle in the shower.
       And every time it happens, I hear him yell at least one of colorful array of swear words.
       And every day, it makes me laugh.  
       Is that bad?

2 comments:

NPinsky said...

I love it! That happened to me too. I ended up taking an old shampoo bottle and filling it up with the mega size contents so I wouldn't keep bruising my feet ;-) On the plus side, I noticed my biceps got bigger - haha.

Anonymous said...

Who knew you were listening?

There's no better way to start a day than naked, wet and injured. Thanks for helping get my days off on the injured foot.

-Tom